Thursday, March 5, 2009

A day in college (:



Hello, hello.
I just finished my mid- term not long ago, and i did just alright laa. hmm :)
These pictures were taken during break, Mel joined us :DD







I punched su.



" Ouch, Mich. Damn pain lo."


*complains, complains*


Her mouth senget.









MehLowDeeh! :)















M & M 's :)

















Booh, guess who :)












Mel, you like right? :D




Hi marcus, what`re you doing up there? :D



Behold, our i/c/ passport/ driver`s license/ formal/ ugly pic :DD

First up, Candice Ng Le-Ching,

910372-78-5324


Low Su Ann,

Passport no. A12798628




Chan Shuk Huei Michelle

L license for car.




Melody Yue Jun Li


P license motorbike.





Homg, Can`t believe i just post that up.


But okay, hahaha.


Love, Mich.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I laughed so hard I needed to pee.
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAAHAHAHAAH, okay. damn retarded. i know. damn ugly woi.

    ReplyDelete