Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Such great heights :)

Yeah, so hello people :)
I've been really lazy lately. Hahah.
I haven't been updating my blog but, this post is to kinda keep you occupied before i update on redang and stuff.
I laazzy laa seriously. Do you feel me?
Anyway, these pictures are from my phone :)
Sunlight creeps in between the curtains :)

Guess who? :P

MEELLLLL, this is for you? :D






Baju kurung much?











MMS is fun weii! :)
This is Mr. Chua btw, driving instructor :)






The girl who's dying to remove her braces. Familiar? No?






















Looks closelyy :)










Soory suu, i learn my lesson :( haha.






























One day, when my sis didn;t brush her teeth.










Japanese doing Gotmilk? ad :)






Candid of me, ever first nice one :)










STIFFED!








Omggee, i missed you laceybuns :)















DSLR much?
I like this pic la, don't know why :)
























Candice with the straight hair, damn straight la!








Mel admiring the big head.








Cheese?






















So yes, that's about it :)
Till the next time.
love, mich.





No comments:

Post a Comment