Wednesday, June 17, 2009

built this way :)

I attended a Leadership camp last month, ey, or was it the month before last?
I don't rmb. Yeah, what i only rmbed was that the toilet and the dorms sucked.
Really, not kidding.
Pictures not in order, so have fun :)

Dirty shoe :(

Darshini, Su, Candice & I :)


Angeloo! :D



What's his name again? i don;t rmb. But i called him uncle, he was like wth.
Hahah, sorryy :)




Blabbbbbbbbbb!




The whole chicken, elephant card speech thing so didn't work for us.
Plus, we were all tired after the exercises, games and all that jazz.






Ey, i think i got cock eye wei.
Yeah, anyways. Hahah.

















Our beds. Oh no, canvas sheets on sticks to be exact.































Hahah, i expected a big one. Hahah.













Pheonix! :)













Dining hall.














Yeah, this is our toilet kay. We shower and do our business all in here.















Cave climbing :)
Nice right this shiny thing? We weren;t allowed to touch them.
















Itaru.
He thought me , " watashiwa lamian kai".
In english " my name is mee shell"
He's a Japanese btw. Can his face tell? :)





We saw pontianak :OOOO




Overall, i only enjoyed water rafting.
i almost died la kayy. Hahah.
Oh yeah, high ropes. I didn;t upload any pictures on that.
It was damn high and I'm sort of anti-heights.
So, I think I quite hero laa :) Hahah.
















Okay, have a great day ya'll :)
love, mich.
































No comments:

Post a Comment